Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 3

It Was A Rough One.

I learned alot today; I also learned how much I dont know as well.
Not that I see this as a negative in any way. Regardless how depressing my previous statement may have appeared on this computer screen, I actually see my lack of knowledge in the feild of Computer Science as a good thing; to a certain degree of course.
After spending a few hours with the graduates that are to be working with us, I realized that I quite where they expected me to be which is a bit discouraging but just fine. It leaves more room to see my growth.
I also came to the conclusion that I dont quite know enough to complete this assighnment to the point in which I can be satisfied with myself on it. Java seems to be incredibly difficult to master and comprehend well or good enough to complete a difficult program effectively. Learning to program will be an incredibly lofty task, but nothing above my ability. So much, I learned and need to learn on this day...It was a rough one.

6/20/2012



20 June 2012, Wednesday

From 11:30am to 2:00pm I met with my team for the first time.

From 2:15pm to 3:55pm I focused on learning as much as possible under their supervision.

From 4:10 to 5:30 I, and my partner, diligently worked on our assignment with little success.

From 8:00pm to 10:30pm, we continued to work on the project at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment