Friday, August 31, 2012

My First Week Back

The First Week as a Sophmore
 
Today marks the end of my very first week back at school. Unfortunately I'm not having much luck finding a group that will let me present my poster to them, but I don't plan on giving up anytime soon.

I'm taking on a new trigonometry class my school has created known as Advanced Trigonometry with Geometry, and thus far, it seems to be no different than the original one I took a couple semesters back. This as well as my Business Math class (One eith a strong enphasis on calculus) are the only two heavy math based classes I will be taking this year.

What I'm most excited for, however, is going to be the my Engineering Graphics class!! There are two sections to this course and I've chosen the one with a strong emphasis on AutoCAD. As a mechanical Engineering Major, I am well aware that the other section with a heavy emphasis on ProE would have been the avid choice but after taking part in this internship, I've began wo waver more towards the profession of Civil Engineeering and Structural Engineering.

In order to help make my decision I've chosen to take part in this AutoCAD Engineering Graphis Class this semester and the ProE Graphics Class Next semester to aid me in making my choice before it is too late.

Exciting thus far, Here is a glimpse of my first hand drawings.

 
 
I'm really enjoying this... My First Week as a Sophmore.

8/31/2012
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment