Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 11

I'm Finally Finished

After eating the usual breakfast, I ventured into the library in hopes of completing two graphs. Both having to do with the output of my age long program of persea. Unfortunately, I have not used excel for quite some time and as a result, was having a considerable amount of difficulty when attempting to create these graphs. Both graphs would use the attack edges as their independent values while, but my first graph would utilize the percentage of success a packet has in reaching its goal, past those attack edges. The second graph would use HOP-Count as its Y-axis.  After finishing these, and taking a break, I returned to that library in order to complete a power-point presentation. I had to return once again after dinner but finally..
I'm finally finished.
6/28/2012

28 June 2012, Tuesday

From 9:00am to 12:00pm, I worked in the Library.

From 4:00pm to 6:00pm, I did the same.

From 7:00pm to 8:00pm, I finally finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment