Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 12

Quite Rewarding

My second would have to be one my favorite days thus far, throughout my experience here at the REU.
Not only was I able to complete and turn in my work and power point project from the previous day, but I was also able to give a nice report and presentation on the results I came up with through my knowledge of P2P systems. Also, I presented my first two complete and accurate graphs to my partner as well as TAs. Although I will be creating many many more graphs as this REU continues to push forward,  I still find these to graphs to be my first step into the professional world. 
This internship is definitely...Quite Rewarding.
6/29/2012


29 June 2012, Friday


From 12:00pm to 2:30pm, I attended my groups meeting.

From 3:00pm to 4:30pm, I continued to review what I initially learned.





No comments:

Post a Comment