Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 15

A New Task

In today's group meeting we discussed our previous assignment that we had been working on for the weekend and why it was cancelled after only a few hours. There seemed to be several parameters that had to be fixed and even more that needed to be switched around with one another. Apparently these modifications in the program were easily above me and my partner's heads. Things we would have no hope of fixing ourselves. After all was fixed, the modified program was given to us. With this, I am running my current program in netbeans as we speak. 
It's always nice to have...A new task.
7/2/2012


2 July 2012, Monday

From 12:00pm to 2:00pm, I attended my groups meeting.

from 7:00pm to 8:00pm, I continued to work on my program.



No comments:

Post a Comment