Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 16

Reassurance 

Today was more of a check-up than anything as far as the meeting me and my partner attended goes. After coming together at 10:00am for a small check-up on our  progress with the program, we actually ended up staying for nearly and entire 4 hours -- Just barely making lunch. 
Although I didn't have much time to eat, I must admit that it was worth the hassle. My adviser's TA, Charles Gatz, taught both me and Rebecca even more about P2P systems, how they work, and several other things related to networking. One of these included how WEP encryption is incredibly easy to hack into and only takes about 15 minutes for a regular to complete. I was never aware of this as I used to use this type of security as well...but not anymore.
All in all, today was a check-up. Nothing really more than..Reassurance.
7/3/2012

3 July 2012, Tuesday

From 10:00am to 2:00pm. I attended my teams meeting.


From 8:00pm to 9:30, I worked on a copy of the kademlia program myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment