Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 4



I'll Get There
This day was another rough one, but progress was made.
Today I, and my partner Rebecca, attended a fairly advanced computer programming class after we were offered the opportunity by a very helpful TA. During this time we were able to take in a nice amount of inormation that we could apply towards our goal.
Unfortunately, many of the things being discussed in this class today were a bit above my head as I was overwhelmed around 50% my time in the classroom. I may be losing morale now, but I catch on quick. I'll build it all back up. I'll know exactly what I'm doing soon enough.
Definitely...I'll get there.
6/21/2012


21 June 2012, Thursday

From 1:30pm to 3:10pm, I studied java and read several books on programming in the Engineering Library.

From 3:30pm to 5:30pm, I attendeda computer programming class with a heavy emphasis on the java program.

From 6:00pm to 7:00pm I continued to drill my head into learning java and programming.


No comments:

Post a Comment