Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 9

Harder Than I Thought

On this day--day 9 of my internship, I continued to research Java programming in hopes of gaining more skill in the realm of computer science for another day that I may need it. Continuing to bang my head into java I found the program becoming more and more bearable. It is no longer the impossibility that i once believed it to be. But still, I never want to be overwhelmed with the pressure of needing to learn it within such a limited amount of time again. Once I decided i had enough practice for the day I decided to take a nap for it all to soak in. 
I wasn't until today that I actually began to look into the program we were given for homework and i must admit; plugging in numbers is no problem whatsoever. However, actually understanding what these variables and classes actually mean is a completely different story, entirely...but i can't say it isn't fun. I actually only happen to be updating my blog at the moment because i decided it was time to take a break after banging my head into this program for over 2 hours. Once I'm done here, I'll continue to figure this program out for at least 2 more.
All in all it's definitely...Harder than I thought.


6/26/2012

26 June 2012, Tuesday

From 10:00am to 12:00pm, I researched and practiced with Java

From 6:30pm to 8:30pm, I worked on my assignment solo.


From 8:35pm to 10:05pm, I worked on this same assignment with my partner.


No comments:

Post a Comment