Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 8

A Slow Day

For the most part, today was one of the slower days. There wasn't very much to research or study as a result of not only my banging my head into learning java programming though out my entire first week, but also because our entire curriculum seemed to take a drastic turn. Instead of learning computer programming, strictly, we will be focusing on primarily on research along with a much slower paced head drilling into java. Aside from our afternoon scrum where we discussed several new terms such as:
Nodes: connection points, either a redistribution point or communication endpoints,
Edges: paths that connect those nodes
DHTs: Distributed Hash Tables
Distributed Hash Table: An incredibly popular type of decentralized unit
    Ex. Napster
Attacker Nodes: Malicious nodes that wish to cause harm to the network
and
Attack Edges: Edges malicious nodes use to reach honest nodes.
Like every other day there was information to learn, but not much practice to put into it. 
All in all, it was...A slow day.
6/25/2012


25 June 2012, Monday

From 12:00 to 2:00 I attended my group's scrum and did some work of my own as well

From 8:15 to 10:30 I worked on my homework assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment