Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 29

I've Never Had It So Rough

Today was a frantic day. This hectic Monday, following the completely hectic week that withheld me from consistently completing my journal entries, was almost more than I could handle. Not only was I required to attend an interview for today, but also present a power-point I studied and rehearsed extensively before having to give it, during my teams meeting today. One would typically assume that after rehearsing a subject so often they would have it mastered... I definitely thought I did. But for some reason...my mind cluttered...I couldn't get a word out that I was trying too... Nothing seemed to be right. Contrary to what I believed to be true, I was completely unprepared and basically made quite a fool of myself. 
This is how people learn though...I suppose.
In order to never go through anything like this embarrassment again, I'll be sure to have things alot more organized...this way... there's no way, I could ever mess up so bad again. I've always been good at speeches but this one has killed the majority of my morale.
I must admit...I've never had it so rough.
7/16/2012

16 July 2012, Monday

From 11:00am to 11:30am, I rehearsed my presentation continuously.


From 12:00pm to 1:00pm, I attended my teams meeting and crushed myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment