Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 30

I Have To Do Better

Today was a hectic one. Maybe, I've said this before but honestly...it was. At about 11:30, i began to head to the library to remaster the powerpoint I recently had trouble with, and I must admit, I was quite proud with myself. Of course, I still have to present the powerpoint, but this should be no problem as I've practiced far more than I did before. Also, I've been drilling my head into my previous research in order to get a start on my poster that I will be uploading shortly,m within the next week. In all, i remained in the library for a minimum of 5 hours, but utilized every minute of that time effectively. After yesterday I realized that I've got to make some changes.
...I have to do better.
17/6/2012



17 July 2012, Tuesday

From 12:00pm to 4:30pm, I drilled my head into the powerpoint I failed on earlier.



Links to through out there. Useful content to add

No comments:

Post a Comment