Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 31

Slightly Relieved

Today was a simple one. One that I took advantage of and completed several tasks during. Knowing that I was to give another speech over the same topic, including the types of attack edges. These attack edges are come in the forms of Silent and Active Attackers. Silent attackers are the less dangerous of the two. These attackers will drop a packet or look-up requests and return no IP whatsoever. By not returning this IP a silent attack has occurred. the other type of attacker is that of the active attacker. This type of attacker is far more malicious than the silent attacker in the case of returning thee wrong IP. These attacker nodes can return the wrong IP and compromise existing nodes in the process. I've learned enough and practiced enough to know that i was ready for my presentation.
But when I heard that we would not be giving it, I couldn't lie and tell me self that I wasn't at least ....Slightly Relieved.
7/18/2012

18 July 2012,Wednesday 

From 9:00am to 12:00pm, I studied in the library.

From 12:00pm to 2:00pm I attended my teams meeting.

From 8:00pm to 10:00pm, I worked on my poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment