Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 32

Mission Complete

That wretched research paper was my mission for this day. Not only did I manage to complete it in a single day but edit it as well. I don't believe that I've ever come up with over 1500 words for a paper on a single day. But that only goes to show how much I had to say about my experience in this REU. It has been intense and restless at times whilst laid back and exciting at others. There was never a dull moment, and to be honest, I could have written a paper even longer than I did as a result of having so many things to share. But in the end I was able to call it and day. I could give myself a pat on the back for a job well done...
Mission Complete.



7/19/2012

19 July 2012, Thursday

From 9am to 1pm, I evaluated my time and began coming up with a paper.

From 3:00pm to 5:00pm, I worked and contemplated my poster.

From 6:00pm to 9:30pm, I completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment