Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 33

Almost Time to Depart

Today was an excellent day. A day where several things went according to plan. This was a day I can definitely say I'm proud of as things are finally looking up. A power-point presentation was given my me and my partner today: the same presentation we were originally expected to conduct on Wednesday. During this presentation, I had no exceptional flaws within it--but as always, there were a few. Later that day, I and my partner worked on our Poster together. It seems to be turning out exceptionally well as a result of my partner being so incredibly creative. That's something I've never had a skill with. 
After today, i realized why everything was beginning to become so busy.
Finally, it is...Almost time to depart.
7/20/2012

20 June 2012, Friday


From 10:00am to 12:00pm, I worked on my power-point and rehearsed my  presentation.


From 12:00pm to 1:00pm, I attended my teams meeting. 


From 5:00pm to 11:00pm, I continued editing my scientific poster along with my partner. 





No comments:

Post a Comment