Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 36

The Final Week

Today was not an unusual day at all. Everything went as well, or as bad, as I anticipated it to, as there were no surprises, no disappointing, and not a thing to be excited about--things were mediocre.
I attended today's meeting, as expected. I gave my presentation to Mahdi, Charles, and Rebecca as expected. The presentation wasn't perfect, but not awful, as expected were changes to be made as expected. I made these changes, as expected. And later, I and Rebecca, worked together as we drilled our heads into the final presentation and poster as expected. We made progress, as expected. But did not complete it today, as expected. 
To be completely honest, there isn't much else for us to do, rather than seize a better grasp of the concept and complete a few more minuscule edits as we strive to reach perfection. Things do not seem to be as hectic, but in no way are things slow. This is the beginning of the end of our internship.
Alas, we have become acquainted with...The final week.
7/23/2012

23 July 2012, Monday

From 10:00am to 12:00pm,  I studied more on Persea in the Library.

From 12:30pm to 2:30pm, I attended my teams meeting.

From 6:00pm to 10:00pm, I continued to edit and study.



No comments:

Post a Comment